Quality is the prime requisite for our entire range of products as well as the processing technique. To achieve the same, we have developed a separate department for quality analysis at our infrastructure. This department is managed by a team of quality experts who are well-versed with the testing equipment and procedures. The assistance of these professionals have enabled us to provide superior grade products. Our range is highly demanded by the farmers and other clients because these are certified by Gujarat State Seed Certification Agency.
Our quality objectives comprises the following:
- Sustainable high yield
- Taste to be revered by end consumer
- Resistance to diseases
- Easy to be sown by the farmersEasy to be sown by the farmers
- Reduction in operating expenses
- Maximum profit margins
Following client-centric approach, we strive hard to deliver superior grade products as per their demands. Our products are processed hygienically and offered in appropriate packages as per the clients’ demands. The R&D professionals carry out the market search in order to comply with the demands of the customers, this enables us to serve them to the maximum possible extent. Additionally,
we offer various easy payment modes such as cash, cheque and DD to our clients to make the transaction process hassle-free for them. Furthermore, the easy shipment modes such as by cargo and road offer convenient and fast delivery of consignments at the clients end. These facilities have enabled us to establish a huge client base across the nation.
Participations & Recognitions
- Awarded prestigous‘UdhyogRatna’ ( Business Jewelled) award by AIBDA, New Delhi,India.
- Honoured as fastest growing seed company by Honourable Chief Minister of Gujarat,Shri Vijay BhaiRupani.
- Honoured by Rajkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry for best performance.
- The company also got ISO 9001 : 2008 which is valid upto November 2017
- Participate& sponsoredAsia Pacific Seed Association (APSA),15 at Goa.
- Participate in Africa Seed Trade Association,Nairobi 2015-16 congress.
- Participate in Asia Pacific Seed Association ( APSA),16 at South Korea
- Participate in Biodiversity, PPV & IPR in Seed industry, Organized by Directorate of Sorghum Research, Hyderabad, India.
- Biotechnology for sustainable Agriculture, Organized by JNKVV, Jabalpur,India
- Possess valid export licence of Govt.of India (Both from NSC & APEDA)
- Participate in INDIAN SOCIETY OF OIL SEEDS RESEARCH WORKSHOP
- Participate in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURE RESEARCH WORKSHOP.
- Participate in SOCIETY FOR MILLETS RESEARCH WORKSHOP.
- Participate in VIBRANT GUJARAT – 2015.
- Participate in ALL INDIA COORDINATED RESEARCH PROJECT (Vegetable Crops) – DELHI
- Participate inALL INDIA COORDINATED RESEARCH PROJECT, (Pearl Millet), 2017 at PAU,Ludhiana.
- Participate in International Seminar on Oilseed Brassica,2017 ,organized jointly by ICAR at Jaipur.